The other day a nice British fellow named Nathan stopped by the shop. He’s in the middle of a multi-year, 25,000 mile bicycle tour from Alaska to the tip of South America. He stopped by for a new saddle and we invited him to our shop Christmas party which happened to be that same night. […]
After using primarily Schwalbe tires for the last several years, I recently was given a set of Continental TopContact tires from the German sales rep to try out. These are Continental’s most advanced touring tires. My pair are 26×1.9″, or a claimed 50mm wide in a folding bead and 800 grams, or about 140 grams […]
- Purchasing a Bicycle Direct May 3, 2012
- Claire’s first bike camping trip June 29, 2011
- Review: Aaron’s Surly Troll with Rohloff Speedhub July 14, 2011
- Guest Post: Ciclismo Cubano August 12, 2012
- Camping In The Hills, Tour Chasing May 16, 2012
- Agony, Mishaps and Bliss on the Colorado Trail September 12, 2013
- New Bunyan Velo Issue and Rivendell Popup Store May 28, 2013
- News From Mountain West April 5, 2013
- Destination Utah! January 28, 2013
- Stein Mini-Cassette Tool January 1, 2013
- Daniel: Hi Chris, when I rode the GDR in 2008,I was on a ...
- Chris: I've had some confusion about what bike you rode ...
- Peter: I purchased a 2010 Motobecane Fantom 29 on clearen...
- Daniel: I don't currently work in a shop, only writing fr...
- Isaiah: Sagely post, Daniel. It's too true that all the b...