The other day a nice British fellow named Nathan stopped by the shop. He’s in the middle of a multi-year, 25,000 mile bicycle tour from Alaska to the tip of South America. He stopped by for a new saddle and we invited him to our shop Christmas party which happened to be that same night. [...]
After using primarily Schwalbe tires for the last several years, I recently was given a set of Continental TopContact tires from the German sales rep to try out. These are Continental’s most advanced touring tires. My pair are 26×1.9″, or a claimed 50mm wide in a folding bead and 800 grams, or about 140 grams [...]
- Purchasing a Bicycle Direct May 3, 2012
- Claire’s first bike camping trip June 29, 2011
- Review: Aaron’s Surly Troll with Rohloff Speedhub July 14, 2011
- Camping In The Hills, Tour Chasing May 16, 2012
- Guest Post: Ciclismo Cubano August 12, 2012
- New Bunyan Velo Issue and Rivendell Popup Store May 28, 2013
- News From Mountain West April 5, 2013
- Destination Utah! January 28, 2013
- Stein Mini-Cassette Tool January 1, 2013
- New Gear and Prepping Olivia’s Adventure December 20, 2012
- Tom Keenan: Dan, Congratulations on the article. Yea for t...
- Richard: You may not know but you are now using the Rohloff...
- Hernan Carrillo: Cheers Daniel! May life changes be good to you....
- Daniel: Thanks Nuno, glad to hear from you!...
- Nuno Pimenta: great trip. love the blog. I'm a fresh bike comu...