I’m finally over being sick, and haven’t posted due to a few things. For one, I haven’t really been riding much while I’ve been recovering, and two the weather has been pretty hit or miss lately. The second excuse isn’t really a good one, but hopefully I’ll be back up and running again very soon. [...]
I haven’t really been able to ride much this week, and I seem to have caught a bug that’s been going around. I rarely get sick, maybe once per year, and it sure isn’t fun. We did have some exciting action at the shop, when “Bear” called us to keep an eye out for his [...]
Yesterday my friend Aaron G and I rode our bikes over the Golden Gate Bridge, hit some dirt in the Marin Headlands, and shredded with our touring bikes down to Mill Valley, home of Wilderness Trail Bikes.It’s always fun to see massive cargo ships arriving from far off lands.The front door at Wilderness Trail Bikes. [...]
- Purchasing a Bicycle Direct May 3, 2012
- Claire’s first bike camping trip June 29, 2011
- Review: Aaron’s Surly Troll with Rohloff Speedhub July 14, 2011
- Camping In The Hills, Tour Chasing May 16, 2012
- Guest Post: Ciclismo Cubano August 12, 2012
- New Bunyan Velo Issue and Rivendell Popup Store May 28, 2013
- News From Mountain West April 5, 2013
- Destination Utah! January 28, 2013
- Stein Mini-Cassette Tool January 1, 2013
- New Gear and Prepping Olivia’s Adventure December 20, 2012
- Tom Keenan: Dan, Congratulations on the article. Yea for t...
- Richard: You may not know but you are now using the Rohloff...
- Hernan Carrillo: Cheers Daniel! May life changes be good to you....
- Daniel: Thanks Nuno, glad to hear from you!...
- Nuno Pimenta: great trip. love the blog. I'm a fresh bike comu...