Yesterday my roommate Claire and I braved the summer San Francisco rain to hit the Marin Headlands for a campout.
This week I headed out once again for a bicycle adventure. This was a long ride on the dirt with lots of climbing and rough trails. Before we get to that, some pics from this week. I can definitely see the resemblance!
In keeping with my once a week theme, I headed out this week to the Marin Headlands for a little dirt riding and nearly-full-moon camping. Just a little larger, but just as heavy.
I recently had the opportunity to meet a very interesting french couple, Elsa and Ollivier, who were shopping for a trailer for their tandem. I asked them
This week I went to a nearby place I’d never been, Angel Island.
There is no cooler tool kit.
I met David and Mariah recently when they bought a Burley tandem from me. It was a bike that my parents had retired after purchasing a new Bilenky, mainly because the Burley was too small for them. David sent me a link to a trip that they took up to Samuel P. Taylor state park, [...]
Last night Grant and I headed back up to High Rocky Place, in part because it’s still the toughest spot to get to, and also because on our last trip, the very strong wind blew a stuff sack containing some expensive camping gear off the cliff, which needed retrieving. (BTW, to see some of these [...]
- Purchasing a Bicycle Direct May 3, 2012
- Claire’s first bike camping trip June 29, 2011
- Review: Aaron’s Surly Troll with Rohloff Speedhub July 14, 2011
- Camping In The Hills, Tour Chasing May 16, 2012
- Guest Post: Ciclismo Cubano August 12, 2012
- News From Mountain West April 5, 2013
- Destination Utah! January 28, 2013
- Stein Mini-Cassette Tool January 1, 2013
- New Gear and Prepping Olivia’s Adventure December 20, 2012
- Back On The Saddle, In The Tent December 10, 2012
- Richard: You may not know but you are now using the Rohloff...
- Hernan Carrillo: Cheers Daniel! May life changes be good to you....
- Daniel: Thanks Nuno, glad to hear from you!...
- Nuno Pimenta: great trip. love the blog. I'm a fresh bike comu...
- Daniel: I just used some white paint that was lying around...