Aaron, Jorge and I are having our sendoff party at Mojo Bicycle Cafe on August 7, around 6pm or so. Come say hi, have a beer, and bring your bike! Everybody’s welcome. On Tuesday I went out with longtime friend Bryan C for a dirt trip out to Samuel P Taylor State Park. We’ve known […]
The joint venture project between Soma Fabrications and Rivendell Bicycle Works has just arrived at the shop, and it’s called the SOMA San Marcos. nice fork crown and head tube lugs The frame is produced and distri
Aaron G, friend and Himalaya companion, recently built up a Surly Troll for our trip next month to India. Here’s his review! UPDATE! Long Term Review can be seen HERE. Introduction If you spend enough time hanging out with Daniel Molloy you will eventually find yourself building up a Rohloff touring bike. This was the […]
- Claire’s first bike camping trip June 29, 2011
- Review: Aaron’s Surly Troll with Rohloff Speedhub July 14, 2011
- Guest Post: Ciclismo Cubano August 12, 2012
- Camping In The Hills, Tour Chasing May 16, 2012
- An Overnight Bike Camping Kit April 19, 2012
- Agony, Mishaps and Bliss on the Colorado Trail September 12, 2013
- New Bunyan Velo Issue and Rivendell Popup Store May 28, 2013
- News From Mountain West April 5, 2013
- Destination Utah! January 28, 2013
- Stein Mini-Cassette Tool January 1, 2013
- Daniel: The Philcentric has less adjustability than a stan...
- Robert: Does it allow enough adjustment for the entire cha...
- Daniel: Hi Chris, when I rode the GDR in 2008,I was on a ...
- Chris: I've had some confusion about what bike you rode ...
- Peter: I purchased a 2010 Motobecane Fantom 29 on clearen...