Here’s a few more pictures from the trip, this time almost all cycle related. I’m still sorting through nearly 1000 pictures.
I just picked up a couple of rolls of film that had been kicking around in a shoebox for a few years from the photo shop. It’s so much fun to see what you have forgotten about, and re-experience memories. Here are a few images from those rolls.
We are all officially back home and happy to be back. I’m still in a slight daze from the jet lag and major culture contrast between here and there. Here is the first set of pictures from the trip covering San Francisco to Delhi.
- Claire’s first bike camping trip June 29, 2011
- Review: Aaron’s Surly Troll with Rohloff Speedhub July 14, 2011
- Camping In The Hills, Tour Chasing May 16, 2012
- Guest Post: Ciclismo Cubano August 12, 2012
- An Overnight Bike Camping Kit April 19, 2012
- Agony, Mishaps and Bliss on the Colorado Trail September 12, 2013
- New Bunyan Velo Issue and Rivendell Popup Store May 28, 2013
- News From Mountain West April 5, 2013
- Destination Utah! January 28, 2013
- Stein Mini-Cassette Tool January 1, 2013
- Thomas: I still enjoy/inspired by rereading....
- Daniel: The Philcentric has less adjustability than a stan...
- Robert: Does it allow enough adjustment for the entire cha...
- Daniel: Hi Chris, when I rode the GDR in 2008,I was on a ...
- Chris: I've had some confusion about what bike you rode ...