Here’s a few more pictures from the trip, this time almost all cycle related. I’m still sorting through nearly 1000 pictures.
I just picked up a couple of rolls of film that had been kicking around in a shoebox for a few years from the photo shop. It’s so much fun to see what you have forgotten about, and re-experience memories. Here are a few images from those rolls.
We are all officially back home and happy to be back. I’m still in a slight daze from the jet lag and major culture contrast between here and there. Here is the first set of pictures from the trip covering San Francisco to Delhi.
- Purchasing a Bicycle Direct May 3, 2012
- Claire’s first bike camping trip June 29, 2011
- Review: Aaron’s Surly Troll with Rohloff Speedhub July 14, 2011
- Camping In The Hills, Tour Chasing May 16, 2012
- Guest Post: Ciclismo Cubano August 12, 2012
- News From Mountain West April 5, 2013
- Destination Utah! January 28, 2013
- Stein Mini-Cassette Tool January 1, 2013
- New Gear and Prepping Olivia’s Adventure December 20, 2012
- Back On The Saddle, In The Tent December 10, 2012
- Richard: You may not know but you are now using the Rohloff...
- Hernan Carrillo: Cheers Daniel! May life changes be good to you....
- Daniel: Thanks Nuno, glad to hear from you!...
- Nuno Pimenta: great trip. love the blog. I'm a fresh bike comu...
- Daniel: I just used some white paint that was lying around...