Just a reminder, I’ll be presenting some photos from the Himalayas tonight at Bike:Share. If anybody is interested, it looks like a great lineup of people presenting and there will be specials on beer and pizza. I’ve been riding a lot on the new road bike, which I will unveil soon. It feels great to [...]
Earlier this year I received a sample pair of black Chrome Loop Pro Knickers in a size XL for review.
Saw this GM ad this morning, via bikerumor: I personally think people are way hotter on bikes, but the car companies think you’re a loser for not buying their products. Remind me which brand never to buy if I do someday need a car. Rode Alpine Dam loop and threw in Paradise just for fun [...]
Next week I’ll be putting on a slideshow in Oakland along with some other folks for an event called BikeShare, and it’s out in front of Homespun bikes at 7pm on Thursday, October 20.Come out and see some great presentations, remember this guy?He’ll be there showing his special coffee techniques.
- Purchasing a Bicycle Direct May 3, 2012
- Claire’s first bike camping trip June 29, 2011
- Review: Aaron’s Surly Troll with Rohloff Speedhub July 14, 2011
- Camping In The Hills, Tour Chasing May 16, 2012
- Guest Post: Ciclismo Cubano August 12, 2012
- New Bunyan Velo Issue and Rivendell Popup Store May 28, 2013
- News From Mountain West April 5, 2013
- Destination Utah! January 28, 2013
- Stein Mini-Cassette Tool January 1, 2013
- New Gear and Prepping Olivia’s Adventure December 20, 2012
- Tom Keenan: Dan, Congratulations on the article. Yea for t...
- Richard: You may not know but you are now using the Rohloff...
- Hernan Carrillo: Cheers Daniel! May life changes be good to you....
- Daniel: Thanks Nuno, glad to hear from you!...
- Nuno Pimenta: great trip. love the blog. I'm a fresh bike comu...