Just a reminder, I’ll be presenting some photos from the Himalayas tonight at Bike:Share. If anybody is interested, it looks like a great lineup of people presenting and there will be specials on beer and pizza. I’ve been riding a lot on the new road bike, which I will unveil soon. It feels great to […]
Earlier this year I received a sample pair of black Chrome Loop Pro Knickers in a size XL for review.
Saw this GM ad this morning, via bikerumor: I personally think people are way hotter on bikes, but the car companies think you’re a loser for not buying their products. Remind me which brand never to buy if I do someday need a car. Rode Alpine Dam loop and threw in Paradise just for fun […]
Next week I’ll be putting on a slideshow in Oakland along with some other folks for an event called BikeShare, and it’s out in front of Homespun bikes at 7pm on Thursday, October 20.Come out and see some great presentations, remember this guy?He’ll be there showing his special coffee techniques.
- Purchasing a Bicycle Direct May 3, 2012
- Claire’s first bike camping trip June 29, 2011
- Review: Aaron’s Surly Troll with Rohloff Speedhub July 14, 2011
- Guest Post: Ciclismo Cubano August 12, 2012
- Camping In The Hills, Tour Chasing May 16, 2012
- Agony, Mishaps and Bliss on the Colorado Trail September 12, 2013
- New Bunyan Velo Issue and Rivendell Popup Store May 28, 2013
- News From Mountain West April 5, 2013
- Destination Utah! January 28, 2013
- Stein Mini-Cassette Tool January 1, 2013
- Daniel: Hi Chris, when I rode the GDR in 2008,I was on a ...
- Chris: I've had some confusion about what bike you rode ...
- Peter: I purchased a 2010 Motobecane Fantom 29 on clearen...
- Daniel: I don't currently work in a shop, only writing fr...
- Isaiah: Sagely post, Daniel. It's too true that all the b...