I went on a fun dirt ride yesterday, and used Strava for the first time. It’s a fun website where you can track your rides and compare with other Strava members using an iPhone, Android or Garmin device. It works like a social network, and you can join different teams to compete in challenges. I’m […]
I’m now writing the blog for the shop I work at, American Cyclery. You can check it out at www.americancyclery.com/blog. This shouldn’t detract too much from the posting here, and in fact I’m hoping to increase my posting frequency. I got two more Unknown Rolls of film developed the other day, unfortunately not too much […]
Schwalbe has really dropped the ball on their current tire offerings for the expedition touring crowd. I just noticed that they have discontinued the Marathon Extreme tire in all sizes except for the 26×2.0” and 700x42mm. This means that Schwalbe has absolutely zero Marathon tires in the 26×2.25” size, which I believe is a huge […]
I’ve been running around and doing lots of riding since the last post. Living in the Presidio has been great for the base mileage, I have to ride to get ANYWHERE! Thanks to everybody who came out to the BikeShare presentations, it was a great show, even if we did get rocked by an earthquake! […]
- Purchasing a Bicycle Direct May 3, 2012
- Claire’s first bike camping trip June 29, 2011
- Review: Aaron’s Surly Troll with Rohloff Speedhub July 14, 2011
- Guest Post: Ciclismo Cubano August 12, 2012
- Camping In The Hills, Tour Chasing May 16, 2012
- Agony, Mishaps and Bliss on the Colorado Trail September 12, 2013
- New Bunyan Velo Issue and Rivendell Popup Store May 28, 2013
- News From Mountain West April 5, 2013
- Destination Utah! January 28, 2013
- Stein Mini-Cassette Tool January 1, 2013
- Daniel: Hi Chris, when I rode the GDR in 2008,I was on a ...
- Chris: I've had some confusion about what bike you rode ...
- Peter: I purchased a 2010 Motobecane Fantom 29 on clearen...
- Daniel: I don't currently work in a shop, only writing fr...
- Isaiah: Sagely post, Daniel. It's too true that all the b...