Happy Extra Day today! I had been impatiently anticipating the arrival of the very very last part for the new Salsa El Mariachi for several days, and after thinking that it had been lost in the mail I received a text from an old roommate asking me if I needed the small padded envelope that […]
Normally I don’t care too much about how much my bike(s) weigh. My first priority is durability and reliability, but my goal with the new Salsa is to get it 10 pounds lighter than my Inglis, still using the same Rohloff drivetrain. Part of this is easy, as I won’t be using any racks. Tubus makes […]
Before I start today’s post, I thought I would ask you, the people who visit this site, what kind of topics would you like to see more of here? Less of? I’ve really appreciated all the comments and feedback over the last year, but I’m always looking to provide more interesting content. I recently made […]
Pushing the pedals reader Mandy M. sent me a couple pics of a very interesting bike she saw the other day on her ferry commute. Yes, I know, I’m thinking the same thing. Hopefully that’s not what’s left of the previous owner (Mandy’s joke). Seen on my morning commute to work. All the parts for […]
I recently sold Tim P from Escape From New York Pizza on Haight St. a Soma Tradesman cycletruck cargo bike. He’s a cool guy and really into bikes, and thought that the Soma would be a great alternative to cars for delivering pizzas.
A collection of photos that didn’t fit into their own separate posts.Me and Grandpa on his 75th Birthday. Good looking dude!
- Claire’s first bike camping trip June 29, 2011
- Review: Aaron’s Surly Troll with Rohloff Speedhub July 14, 2011
- Camping In The Hills, Tour Chasing May 16, 2012
- Guest Post: Ciclismo Cubano August 12, 2012
- An Overnight Bike Camping Kit April 19, 2012
- Agony, Mishaps and Bliss on the Colorado Trail September 12, 2013
- New Bunyan Velo Issue and Rivendell Popup Store May 28, 2013
- News From Mountain West April 5, 2013
- Destination Utah! January 28, 2013
- Stein Mini-Cassette Tool January 1, 2013
- Thomas: I still enjoy/inspired by rereading....
- Daniel: The Philcentric has less adjustability than a stan...
- Robert: Does it allow enough adjustment for the entire cha...
- Daniel: Hi Chris, when I rode the GDR in 2008,I was on a ...
- Chris: I've had some confusion about what bike you rode ...