The house in Provence where I stayed while in France is quite nice. It’s situated next to an olive orchard and a horse stable called the ‘Poney Club’.
Here are some photos of my two weeks in Salt Lake City for training with Backroads. It was an intense experience in the sense that each day was pretty much packed with hands on skills seminars, classroom sessions, mock trips, scenario practice and pu Cómo Curar La Grasa Del Pecho En Los Hombres blic speaking [...]
Yes, I know it’s been a bit since I last updated, and a ton has happened. I’m now in the south of France after two weeks of intense training and travel with Backroads. My adventure online generic viagra started with a trip to the hot springs of central Utah what seems like forever ago. The [...]
- Purchasing a Bicycle Direct May 3, 2012
- Claire’s first bike camping trip June 29, 2011
- Review: Aaron’s Surly Troll with Rohloff Speedhub July 14, 2011
- Camping In The Hills, Tour Chasing May 16, 2012
- Guest Post: Ciclismo Cubano August 12, 2012
- News From Mountain West April 5, 2013
- Destination Utah! January 28, 2013
- Stein Mini-Cassette Tool January 1, 2013
- New Gear and Prepping Olivia’s Adventure December 20, 2012
- Back On The Saddle, In The Tent December 10, 2012
- Richard: You may not know but you are now using the Rohloff...
- Hernan Carrillo: Cheers Daniel! May life changes be good to you....
- Daniel: Thanks Nuno, glad to hear from you!...
- Nuno Pimenta: great trip. love the blog. I'm a fresh bike comu...
- Daniel: I just used some white paint that was lying around...