I often have no idea what date or day of the week it is. Life is now measured in six day trips, where I might only know that it’s Day 2 but there is a heck of a lot to prepare for Day 3. With such an intense focus on the itinerary and trying to […]
So, here I am. In the Czech Republic (don’t even dare to call it Czechoslovakia!). This is my new home until mid-October, and I’m stoked to be here. Everything is different, mostly because the language is completely unrecognizable and people giggle cheap viagra online any time I attempt to say a word in Czech. Czech […]
My parents have a beautiful tandem bicycle built by the fine folks at Bilenky Cycle Works. They ride it almost every weekend, and to be honest, the maintenance needs had been building up. I cheapest cialis prices don’t know if any of you have had to do extensive repairs on a bicycle before, but let […]
Okay, the title is totally misleading, because this is how my bike tour was conducted: I was given the task of loading up a van and trailer with everything needed for a bike trip in Puglia, driving it there from France, flying to Sicily to pick up another van and trailer with a full load […]
- Purchasing a Bicycle Direct May 3, 2012
- Claire’s first bike camping trip June 29, 2011
- Review: Aaron’s Surly Troll with Rohloff Speedhub July 14, 2011
- Guest Post: Ciclismo Cubano August 12, 2012
- Camping In The Hills, Tour Chasing May 16, 2012
- Agony, Mishaps and Bliss on the Colorado Trail September 12, 2013
- New Bunyan Velo Issue and Rivendell Popup Store May 28, 2013
- News From Mountain West April 5, 2013
- Destination Utah! January 28, 2013
- Stein Mini-Cassette Tool January 1, 2013
- Daniel: Hi Chris, when I rode the GDR in 2008,I was on a ...
- Chris: I've had some confusion about what bike you rode ...
- Peter: I purchased a 2010 Motobecane Fantom 29 on clearen...
- Daniel: I don't currently work in a shop, only writing fr...
- Isaiah: Sagely post, Daniel. It's too true that all the b...