It’s been a fun week watching Olivia receive box after box of new gear in preparation for her bikepacking adventure in New Zealand. These boxes are only the tip of the proverbial iceberg, and came while I was house sitting/taking care of this little guy: I’ve been helping Olivia sort out her pack list, and […]
I’ve had the chance to get out bike camping a couple times since coming back home in November, with friends Olivia and Aaron G. Here are a few pics. It felt great to sort through my gear again, figure out how to fit it into the bags the right way and hop on. First […]
My season with Backroads has come to an end and I’m laying low in California for the time being. Here are some photos from the last part of my adventures abroad. cialis order uk Before leaving Dubrovnik, we sat down for a cappuccino outside the walled city, and jumped into the Adriatic for a little […]
- Purchasing a Bicycle Direct May 3, 2012
- Claire’s first bike camping trip June 29, 2011
- Review: Aaron’s Surly Troll with Rohloff Speedhub July 14, 2011
- Guest Post: Ciclismo Cubano August 12, 2012
- Camping In The Hills, Tour Chasing May 16, 2012
- Agony, Mishaps and Bliss on the Colorado Trail September 12, 2013
- New Bunyan Velo Issue and Rivendell Popup Store May 28, 2013
- News From Mountain West April 5, 2013
- Destination Utah! January 28, 2013
- Stein Mini-Cassette Tool January 1, 2013
- Daniel: I don't currently work in a shop, only writing fr...
- Isaiah: Sagely post, Daniel. It's too true that all the b...
- Dylan: Guessing the new Surly ECR is on your list for the...
- Vaughn: Great post, Daniel. I'm sorry to hear about the ...
- Alex: I personally haven't dealt with BikesDirect.com, ...