I’ve been in Utah now for three months, and it’s been an interesting experience. I came out to work at the Backroads warehouse working on fleet bikes, but left at the end of February. I’m now working at a really great pro-shop here in Salt Lake City called Contender Bicycles. Somebody I met recently was [...]
Ciclismo Cubano Cycling in Cuba Mandy’s Cycling Adventures Most of my month in Cuba was spent in Viñales, a small farming town on the west side of the island. Viñales has one of the most unique landscapes I have ever seen: order viagra pills red earth roads carving through lush green rolling hills, surrounded by [...]
My friend Mandy M recently returned from a great adventure in Cuba and wanted to share a bit about her experience there. This is Part One. Ciclismo Cubano: Cycling in Cuba Cuba is a count online pharmacy cialis ry that has long piqued my interest, for many reasons, including it being one of the [...]
To see Aaron’s initial review of the Surly Troll, it’s HERE. One year ago I built and reviewed a Surly Troll with a Rohloff Speedhub. Two chains, a few thousand miles and a couple of parts swaps later, the Troll is alive and shredding. Over the past year the Troll has performed [...]
Another Monday, another campout. After coffee at Rapha, I headed out to Walnut Creek on BART to camp in the hills.
This morning I met up with Jorge to catch the start of the second stage of the Amgen Tour of California.
I’m officially (f)unemployed! It’s been a busy week moving out of my apartment and sorting out what exactly I’ll need for my new life and job on the road leading bicycle trips. This weekend I finally was able to relax a bit, ride the bike and shoot some photos. This was my favorite picture of [...]
After NAHBS, Cass, his friend Matt P and I hitched a ride to Santa Cruz for a little adventure. We crashed at the home of Quentin, the proprietor of Farfarer racks and trailers. Quentin lives in a massive victorian in downtown Santa Cruz and builds his wares in a shed workshop in the back yard.
I went on a fun dirt ride yesterday, and used Strava for the first time. It’s a fun website where you can track your rides and compare with other Strava members using an iPhone, Android or Garmin device. It works like a social network, and you can join different teams to compete in challenges. I’m [...]
I’m now writing the blog for the shop I work at, American Cyclery. You can check it out at www.americancyclery.com/blog. This shouldn’t detract too much from the posting here, and in fact I’m hoping to increase my posting frequency. I got two more Unknown Rolls of film developed the other day, unfortunately not too much [...]
- Purchasing a Bicycle Direct May 3, 2012
- Claire’s first bike camping trip June 29, 2011
- Review: Aaron’s Surly Troll with Rohloff Speedhub July 14, 2011
- Camping In The Hills, Tour Chasing May 16, 2012
- Guest Post: Ciclismo Cubano August 12, 2012
- News From Mountain West April 5, 2013
- Destination Utah! January 28, 2013
- Stein Mini-Cassette Tool January 1, 2013
- New Gear and Prepping Olivia’s Adventure December 20, 2012
- Back On The Saddle, In The Tent December 10, 2012
- Richard: You may not know but you are now using the Rohloff...
- Hernan Carrillo: Cheers Daniel! May life changes be good to you....
- Daniel: Thanks Nuno, glad to hear from you!...
- Nuno Pimenta: great trip. love the blog. I'm a fresh bike comu...
- Daniel: I just used some white paint that was lying around...