Aaron G, friend and Himalaya companion, recently built up a Surly Troll for our trip next month to India. Here’s his review! UPDATE! Long Term Review can be seen HERE. Introduction If you spend enough time hanging out with Daniel Molloy you will eventually find yourself building up a Rohloff touring bike. This was the […]
Tag Archives | Awesomeness
- Claire’s first bike camping trip June 29, 2011
- Review: Aaron’s Surly Troll with Rohloff Speedhub July 14, 2011
- Guest Post: Ciclismo Cubano August 12, 2012
- Camping In The Hills, Tour Chasing May 16, 2012
- An Overnight Bike Camping Kit April 19, 2012
- Agony, Mishaps and Bliss on the Colorado Trail September 12, 2013
- New Bunyan Velo Issue and Rivendell Popup Store May 28, 2013
- News From Mountain West April 5, 2013
- Destination Utah! January 28, 2013
- Stein Mini-Cassette Tool January 1, 2013
- Daniel: The Philcentric has less adjustability than a stan...
- Robert: Does it allow enough adjustment for the entire cha...
- Daniel: Hi Chris, when I rode the GDR in 2008,I was on a ...
- Chris: I've had some confusion about what bike you rode ...
- Peter: I purchased a 2010 Motobecane Fantom 29 on clearen...
Adventure Cycling American Cyclery atlantis Awesomeness Backroads beer bike camping bike touring Bilenky Cycle Works carousel design works Cuba CycleMonkey Cycle Monkey Czech Republic Delhi Featured GoLite Shangri La 5 hilleberg hilleberg akto hunter cycles inglis retrotec Manali to Leh marin headlands montbell Ortlieb Porcelain Rocket Retrotec Inglis Cycles rivendell Rivendell Atlantis Rivendell Bicycle Works Rivendell Bleriot Rohloff Rohloff Speedhub Salsa Cycles Salsa El Mariachi Salsa Mariachi Samuel P Taylor State Park schwalbe marathon extreme snow peak Soma Fabrications Surly Long Haul Trucker Surly Troll Tandem trangia whiskey