My parents have a beautiful tandem bicycle built by the fine folks at Bilenky Cycle Works. They ride it almost every weekend, and to be honest, the maintenance needs had been building up. I cheapest cialis prices don’t know if any of you have had to do extensive repairs on a bicycle before, but let [...]
I met David and Mariah recently when they bought a Burley tandem from me. It was a bike that my parents had retired after purchasing a new Bilenky, mainly because the Burley was too small for them. David sent me a link to a trip that they took up to Samuel P. Taylor state park, [...]
So the other day we were visited by a quite influential person in the cycling world, and he brought in a bike that looked very familiar. You can read more about this bike here.The Bike has a Bilenky Mixte frame, and absolutely no expense was spared to make this an absolute one off with every [...]
- Purchasing a Bicycle Direct May 3, 2012
- Claire’s first bike camping trip June 29, 2011
- Review: Aaron’s Surly Troll with Rohloff Speedhub July 14, 2011
- Camping In The Hills, Tour Chasing May 16, 2012
- Guest Post: Ciclismo Cubano August 12, 2012
- News From Mountain West April 5, 2013
- Destination Utah! January 28, 2013
- Stein Mini-Cassette Tool January 1, 2013
- New Gear and Prepping Olivia’s Adventure December 20, 2012
- Back On The Saddle, In The Tent December 10, 2012
- Richard: You may not know but you are now using the Rohloff...
- Hernan Carrillo: Cheers Daniel! May life changes be good to you....
- Daniel: Thanks Nuno, glad to hear from you!...
- Nuno Pimenta: great trip. love the blog. I'm a fresh bike comu...
- Daniel: I just used some white paint that was lying around...