My parents have a beautiful tandem bicycle built by the fine folks at Bilenky Cycle Works. They ride it almost every weekend, and to be honest, the maintenance needs had been building up. I cheapest cialis prices don’t know if any of you have had to do extensive repairs on a bicycle before, but let […]
I met David and Mariah recently when they bought a Burley tandem from me. It was a bike that my parents had retired after purchasing a new Bilenky, mainly because the Burley was too small for them. David sent me a link to a trip that they took up to Samuel P. Taylor state park, […]
So the other day we were visited by a quite influential person in the cycling world, and he brought in a bike that looked very familiar. You can read more about this bike here.The Bike has a Bilenky Mixte frame, and absolutely no expense was spared to make this an absolute one off with every […]
- Claire’s first bike camping trip June 29, 2011
- Review: Aaron’s Surly Troll with Rohloff Speedhub July 14, 2011
- Camping In The Hills, Tour Chasing May 16, 2012
- Guest Post: Ciclismo Cubano August 12, 2012
- An Overnight Bike Camping Kit April 19, 2012
- Agony, Mishaps and Bliss on the Colorado Trail September 12, 2013
- New Bunyan Velo Issue and Rivendell Popup Store May 28, 2013
- News From Mountain West April 5, 2013
- Destination Utah! January 28, 2013
- Stein Mini-Cassette Tool January 1, 2013
- Thomas: I still enjoy/inspired by rereading....
- Daniel: The Philcentric has less adjustability than a stan...
- Robert: Does it allow enough adjustment for the entire cha...
- Daniel: Hi Chris, when I rode the GDR in 2008,I was on a ...
- Chris: I've had some confusion about what bike you rode ...