Back in 2008, I met a fellow bicycle tourist on the Great Divide Mountain Bike Route named Scott Felter . I met a lot of people on that trip, and I didn’t recall much about our encounter until recently. My friend Cass Gilbert went up to Victoria, BC a few months ago to get some […]
Many people carry some sort of repair kit while riding their bicycle, but when’s the last time you compared yours with somebody else or really thought about it? Here’s mine: I keep everything in a Carousel Design Works bag, which is conveniently sized for this application and has a water-resistant zipper. It’s pretty simple but […]
- Purchasing a Bicycle Direct May 3, 2012
- Claire’s first bike camping trip June 29, 2011
- Review: Aaron’s Surly Troll with Rohloff Speedhub July 14, 2011
- Guest Post: Ciclismo Cubano August 12, 2012
- Camping In The Hills, Tour Chasing May 16, 2012
- Agony, Mishaps and Bliss on the Colorado Trail September 12, 2013
- New Bunyan Velo Issue and Rivendell Popup Store May 28, 2013
- News From Mountain West April 5, 2013
- Destination Utah! January 28, 2013
- Stein Mini-Cassette Tool January 1, 2013
- Daniel: I don't currently work in a shop, only writing fr...
- Isaiah: Sagely post, Daniel. It's too true that all the b...
- Dylan: Guessing the new Surly ECR is on your list for the...
- Vaughn: Great post, Daniel. I'm sorry to hear about the ...
- Alex: I personally haven't dealt with BikesDirect.com, ...