In keeping with my once a week theme, I headed out this week to the Marin Headlands for a little dirt riding and nearly-full-moon camping. Just a little larger, but just as heavy.
This week I went to a nearby place I’d never been, Angel Island.
Last night Grant and I headed back up to High Rocky Place, in part because it’s still the toughest spot to get to, and also because on our last trip, the very strong wind blew a stuff sack containing some expensive camping gear off the cliff, which needed retrieving. (BTW, to see some of these […]
I went out camping last night with my buddy Grant. It had been a while, and I need to train for the Himalayas, so we decided to go to the highest, toughest and rockiest spot on Mt. Diablo. It had been raining earlier that day, but
- Purchasing a Bicycle Direct May 3, 2012
- Claire’s first bike camping trip June 29, 2011
- Review: Aaron’s Surly Troll with Rohloff Speedhub July 14, 2011
- Guest Post: Ciclismo Cubano August 12, 2012
- Camping In The Hills, Tour Chasing May 16, 2012
- Agony, Mishaps and Bliss on the Colorado Trail September 12, 2013
- New Bunyan Velo Issue and Rivendell Popup Store May 28, 2013
- News From Mountain West April 5, 2013
- Destination Utah! January 28, 2013
- Stein Mini-Cassette Tool January 1, 2013
- Daniel: I don't currently work in a shop, only writing fr...
- Isaiah: Sagely post, Daniel. It's too true that all the b...
- Dylan: Guessing the new Surly ECR is on your list for the...
- Vaughn: Great post, Daniel. I'm sorry to hear about the ...
- Alex: I personally haven't dealt with BikesDirect.com, ...