Yes, I know that NAHBS was two weeks ago. Quite a bit has happened since then, and this year is looking to be one filled with big changes for me. More info to come, but until then here are some of my favorite bikes from the show in Sacramento. First stop was the Retrotec/Inglis Cycles [...]
Tag Archives | inglis retrotec
I went out camping last night with my buddy Grant. It had been a while, and I need to train for the Himalayas, so we decided to go to the highest, toughest and rockiest spot on Mt. Diablo. It had been raining earlier that day, but
- Purchasing a Bicycle Direct May 3, 2012
- Claire’s first bike camping trip June 29, 2011
- Review: Aaron’s Surly Troll with Rohloff Speedhub July 14, 2011
- Camping In The Hills, Tour Chasing May 16, 2012
- Guest Post: Ciclismo Cubano August 12, 2012
- News From Mountain West April 5, 2013
- Destination Utah! January 28, 2013
- Stein Mini-Cassette Tool January 1, 2013
- New Gear and Prepping Olivia’s Adventure December 20, 2012
- Back On The Saddle, In The Tent December 10, 2012
- Richard: You may not know but you are now using the Rohloff...
- Hernan Carrillo: Cheers Daniel! May life changes be good to you....
- Daniel: Thanks Nuno, glad to hear from you!...
- Nuno Pimenta: great trip. love the blog. I'm a fresh bike comu...
- Daniel: I just used some white paint that was lying around...
Adventure Cycling American Cyclery atlantis Awesomeness Backroads beer bike camping bike touring Bilenky Cycle Works carousel design works Cuba CycleMonkey Cycle Monkey Czech Republic Delhi Featured GoLite Shangri La 5 hilleberg hilleberg akto hunter cycles inglis retrotec Manali to Leh marin headlands montbell Ortlieb Porcelain Rocket Retrotec Inglis Cycles rivendell Rivendell Atlantis Rivendell Bicycle Works Rivendell Bleriot Rohloff Rohloff Speedhub Salsa Cycles Salsa El Mariachi Salsa Mariachi Samuel P Taylor State Park schwalbe marathon extreme snow peak Soma Fabrications Surly Long Haul Trucker Surly Troll Tandem trangia whiskey