This week I went to a nearby place I’d never been, Angel Island.
I went out camping last night with my buddy Grant. It had been a while, and I need to train for the Himalayas, so we decided to go to the highest, toughest and rockiest spot on Mt. Diablo. It had been raining earlier that day, but
I haven’t really been able to ride much this week, and I seem to have caught a bug that’s been going around. I rarely get sick, maybe once per year, and it sure isn’t fun. We did have some exciting action at the shop, when “Bear” called us to keep an eye out for his [...]
- Purchasing a Bicycle Direct May 3, 2012
- Claire’s first bike camping trip June 29, 2011
- Review: Aaron’s Surly Troll with Rohloff Speedhub July 14, 2011
- Camping In The Hills, Tour Chasing May 16, 2012
- Guest Post: Ciclismo Cubano August 12, 2012
- News From Mountain West April 5, 2013
- Destination Utah! January 28, 2013
- Stein Mini-Cassette Tool January 1, 2013
- New Gear and Prepping Olivia’s Adventure December 20, 2012
- Back On The Saddle, In The Tent December 10, 2012
- Richard: You may not know but you are now using the Rohloff...
- Hernan Carrillo: Cheers Daniel! May life changes be good to you....
- Daniel: Thanks Nuno, glad to hear from you!...
- Nuno Pimenta: great trip. love the blog. I'm a fresh bike comu...
- Daniel: I just used some white paint that was lying around...