For months we had been talking excitedly about our next adventure. However, as the days counted down to our departure for the Colorado Trail, a 540 mile hiking and mountain bike route that stretches from Denver to Durango, I experienced an unexpectedly different feeling from other bike tours I’d prepared for. Typically I would plan […]
After talking for about it for a year or so, my friend Michael Morgan has nearly finished the artwork for a poster for Pushing The Pedals. There will be only 100 made, and they will be all hand silk screened here in San Francisco. Stay tuned for mo buy cialis online re details! I went […]
Another Monday, another campout. After coffee at Rapha, I headed out to Walnut Creek on BART to camp in the hills. I had planned to camp alone, but when I stopped by Camera West to say hi to Dan, who sold me my new Fuji X-Pro1 and rides his Rivendell to work every day, he […]
Before I start this post, if you want to see how a vacation video looks when it’s done right, check out what my friend Mike made! We Like Japan I’ve been enjoying using my lightweight seat and bar bags in an effort to reduce my pack weight and volume, but the biggest part of the […]
Happy Extra Day today! I had been impatiently anticipating the arrival of the very very last part for the new Salsa El Mariachi for several days, and after thinking that it had been lost in the mail I received a text from an old roommate asking me if I needed the small padded envelope that […]
Normally I don’t care too much about how much my bike(s) weigh. My first priority is durability and reliability, but my goal with the new Salsa is to get it 10 pounds lighter than my Inglis, still using the same Rohloff drivetrain. Part of this is easy, as I won’t be using any racks. Tubus makes […]
- Claire’s first bike camping trip June 29, 2011
- Review: Aaron’s Surly Troll with Rohloff Speedhub July 14, 2011
- Camping In The Hills, Tour Chasing May 16, 2012
- Guest Post: Ciclismo Cubano August 12, 2012
- An Overnight Bike Camping Kit April 19, 2012
- Agony, Mishaps and Bliss on the Colorado Trail September 12, 2013
- New Bunyan Velo Issue and Rivendell Popup Store May 28, 2013
- News From Mountain West April 5, 2013
- Destination Utah! January 28, 2013
- Stein Mini-Cassette Tool January 1, 2013
- Thomas: I still enjoy/inspired by rereading....
- Daniel: The Philcentric has less adjustability than a stan...
- Robert: Does it allow enough adjustment for the entire cha...
- Daniel: Hi Chris, when I rode the GDR in 2008,I was on a ...
- Chris: I've had some confusion about what bike you rode ...