Many people carry some sort of repair kit while riding their bicycle, but when’s the last time you compared yours with somebody else or really thought about it? Here’s mine: I keep everything in a Carousel Design Works bag, which is conveniently sized for this application and has a water-resistant zipper. It’s pretty simple but […]
Tag Archives | Soma Fabrications
The joint venture project between Soma Fabrications and Rivendell Bicycle Works has just arrived at the shop, and it’s called the SOMA San Marcos. nice fork crown and head tube lugs The frame is produced and distri
- Claire’s first bike camping trip June 29, 2011
- Review: Aaron’s Surly Troll with Rohloff Speedhub July 14, 2011
- Guest Post: Ciclismo Cubano August 12, 2012
- Camping In The Hills, Tour Chasing May 16, 2012
- An Overnight Bike Camping Kit April 19, 2012
- Agony, Mishaps and Bliss on the Colorado Trail September 12, 2013
- New Bunyan Velo Issue and Rivendell Popup Store May 28, 2013
- News From Mountain West April 5, 2013
- Destination Utah! January 28, 2013
- Stein Mini-Cassette Tool January 1, 2013
- Daniel: The Philcentric has less adjustability than a stan...
- Robert: Does it allow enough adjustment for the entire cha...
- Daniel: Hi Chris, when I rode the GDR in 2008,I was on a ...
- Chris: I've had some confusion about what bike you rode ...
- Peter: I purchased a 2010 Motobecane Fantom 29 on clearen...
Adventure Cycling American Cyclery atlantis Awesomeness Backroads beer bike camping bike touring Bilenky Cycle Works carousel design works Cuba CycleMonkey Cycle Monkey Czech Republic Delhi Featured GoLite Shangri La 5 hilleberg hilleberg akto hunter cycles inglis retrotec Manali to Leh marin headlands montbell Ortlieb Porcelain Rocket Retrotec Inglis Cycles rivendell Rivendell Atlantis Rivendell Bicycle Works Rivendell Bleriot Rohloff Rohloff Speedhub Salsa Cycles Salsa El Mariachi Salsa Mariachi Samuel P Taylor State Park schwalbe marathon extreme snow peak Soma Fabrications Surly Long Haul Trucker Surly Troll Tandem trangia whiskey