So the other day we were visited by a quite influential person in the cycling world, and he brought in a bike that looked very familiar. You can read more about this bike here.The Bike has a Bilenky Mixte frame, and absolutely no expense was spared to make this an absolute one off with every […]
I’m finally over being sick, and haven’t posted due to a few things. For one, I haven’t really been riding much while I’ve been recovering, and two the weather has been pretty hit or miss lately. The second excuse isn’t really a good one, but hopefully I’ll be back up and running again very soon. […]
- Purchasing a Bicycle Direct May 3, 2012
- Claire’s first bike camping trip June 29, 2011
- Review: Aaron’s Surly Troll with Rohloff Speedhub July 14, 2011
- Guest Post: Ciclismo Cubano August 12, 2012
- Camping In The Hills, Tour Chasing May 16, 2012
- Agony, Mishaps and Bliss on the Colorado Trail September 12, 2013
- New Bunyan Velo Issue and Rivendell Popup Store May 28, 2013
- News From Mountain West April 5, 2013
- Destination Utah! January 28, 2013
- Stein Mini-Cassette Tool January 1, 2013
- Daniel: Hi Chris, when I rode the GDR in 2008,I was on a ...
- Chris: I've had some confusion about what bike you rode ...
- Peter: I purchased a 2010 Motobecane Fantom 29 on clearen...
- Daniel: I don't currently work in a shop, only writing fr...
- Isaiah: Sagely post, Daniel. It's too true that all the b...